Still only publishing your content in a single place? If so,25 Top Places to Publish Your Content and Market Your Business Articles you’re missing out on a huge amount of exposure, visibility and results you could otherwise be achieving.
To give your content the greatest chance of success, you need to publish it as widely as possible across a whole network of different content sites.
This involves repurposing content – in other words, creating new versions of the original content – to suit the specific platform you’re publishing on.
For example, let’s imagine your content is currently in the form of a blog post. Here are some examples of how you might repurpose it:
– Into an article such as this. Often they will be quite a bit shorter than the original post. Depending on the site it’s published on, it may not use the same amount of visual imagery.
– Into a presentation for publication onto say SlideShare.
– Into a video for YouTube. If you’ve already created a presentation, the easiest way is to use that as the basis of a video.
– Into multiple Tweets spread out over time, taking some of the key takeaways from the post.
– Similarly into one or more updates for other social networks.
I’ve mentioned a couple of key sites already where you can publish your content. There are of course many others.
Here’s a full listing of 25 such publishing platforms and content websites, starting with…
1. Your Blog
Your own blog should be central to your whole content marketing strategy. Through regularly publishing high quality content, you build credibility, authority and traffic.
Plus each post forms the basis for quality repurposed content you can then publish elsewhere.
Thanks to built-in audiences, these other sites can attract much higher engagement levels. This can also lead to your content spreading virally and reaching thousands you wouldn’t otherwise reach.